High Temperature Gas Filter PTFE Membrane Fiberglass Filter Bags
1. Material : Fiberglass staple fiber
2. Scrim: with fiberglass staple yarn
5. Weight:800-900g/m2 ±10%
6. Temperature (ºC): Continue: 240, Instant: 280
Applications of Fiberglass Filter Bags:
Fiberglass non woven filter media bags applications ranges in asphalt plant, incinerator, metallurgy, cement carbon black, liquid boiler, coal fire boiler dust filtration.
Advantages of fiberglass filter bag:
1. Good Temperature-Resistance. Max. Temp. 280 degree C.
2. High Filtration Efficiency: up to 99.9%
3. Excellent performance in Anti corrosion.
4.Fiberglass filters is the first choice for incinerator smoke , smoke in industries like metallurgy, cement , carbon black, liquid boiler, coal fire boiler.
5. Longer working time: more than 36 months.
6. Variety of finish treatments : Coating PTFE Membrane ,PTFE Impregnation
7. Good heat resistance, flame retardant, anti-corrosion effect.
8 . Used in dust filtration of high temperature, high acidity, high alkalinity, fine high
temperature, collection of valuable metal powder , high adhesive property etc.
9. . Customized by order.
With rich practical experience and working R&D team, we can design and develop kinds of filter media to satisfy the complex and diverse working conditions.
10. Advanced production lines: Complete testing and testing methods are the assurance to the products' quality.
Physical Properties of Fiberglass Filter Bag:
| Weight(gsm)|| 850|
| Finish treatment||Singeing, Calendering, Heat setting|
| Air permeability(L/m2.s)||200-350|
| Tensile strength(N/5cm)|| warp||≥900|
| Tensile elongation(%)|| warp||≤35|
| Heat shrinkage(%)|| warp||≤1.5|
| Temperature(ºC)|| Continue||240|
Chemical Properties of Fiberglass Filter Bag:
| Anti-acid|| Excellent|
| Anti-alkali|| Excellent|
| Anti-abrasion|| Excellent|
| hydrolysis stability|| Good|