Industrial Bag House Filter 3m Filter Bag (AM 450)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||200 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||20000PCS / Months|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: AM 450
- Medium Material: Synthetic Fiber
- Type: Filter Bag
- Filtration Grade: Medium Filter
- Filter Bag Environment: High-Temperature
- Trademark: ECOGRACE
- Specification: International Standard
- HS Code: 56021000
- Material: Non-woven
- Filter Bag Filter: The Filter Type
- Usage: Dust Filter, Air Filter
- Filter Bag Sectional Shape: Round Bag
- Cartridge Installation: Vertical Lifting
- Transport Package: in Cartons or as Required
- Origin: China
Industrial Nomex Filter Dust Bag Filter (1503600)
Quick details :
1. Nomex filters is high temperature resistant filter bag
2. It is widely applied in fume / smoke filtration system in industry like Asphalt mixing , melting furnace , cement kiln , gypsum production and tobacco production.
3. High and stronger tensile strength and abrasion resistance keep our Nomex filter long working life.
4.Meanwhile ,we tailor produce for the filter size with clients dust collector design.
Nomex Filter Bags are mainly used in cement industry, asphalt industry, metallurgical
industry and tobacco industry for flue gas purification.
Continuous operating temperature is up to 200°C, instant service temperature is up
Fire retardant performance is excellent
Corrosion resistance and alkali resistance is good
Excellent thermal stability, excellent abrasion resistance and flexural resistance
Hydrolysis resistance is poor, frequent SOx and vapor in flue gas or dew point will greatly reduce its service life.
Fume / smoke / dust from foudary melting furnance.
Asphalt mixing plant smoke filtration
Carbon black plant, iron works(blast furnace gas)
Cement plant (tail gas from vertical kiln),
Petroleum fumes from mixing round
Coal fired boiler
|Compositions||Nomex Fiber with Nomex scrim supported|
|Air permiability (m3/m2/min)||>800|
|Tensile strength (N/5×20cm)||warp||>1200|
|Tensile enlongation (%)||warp||<55|
|Broken strength (Mpa/min)||≤204|
|Continuous working temperature (degree C)||240|
|Short time Working temperature (degree C)||17|
|The stability of water solution||Medial|
|Finishing treatment||Singeing, het-setting, calendaring|