Aluminum Industrial Dust Collector System Automatic Cartridge Filter Machine
|FOB Price:||US $5,000-80,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $5,000-80,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||40 Sets/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: HR
- Medium Material: Metal Fiber
- Type: Magnetic Dust Collector
- Usage: Special Equipment
- Air Pollution Control Equipment Type: Dust Removal Equipment
- Function: Main Equipment
- Processing Methods: Physics
- Filter Efficiency: 99.99%
- Transport Package: as Requirement of The Customer′s
- Origin: China
- Certification: ISO, SGS
- Dust Collecting Method: Dry
- Name: Dust Cartridge Filter
- Water Pollution Control Equipment Type: Chemical Treatment Equipment
- Structure: Equipment
- Pullution Sources: Air Pollution Control
- Dust Removal Equipment Type: Mechanical Removal Equipment
- Trademark: ECOGRACE
- Specification: customized
- HS Code: 84213922
Bag Filter / Cyclone Filter Dust Collector Filter Cartridge
Air Filter Cartridge Dust Collector Industrial Filter Dust Extractor
Dust Remove System Filter Cartridge Dust Collector ( 800 CFM )
Aluminum Power Spreading Line Dust Collection Cartridge Dust Collector
Dust Filter Cartridge Dust Extractor Cartridge Filter Dust Collector
Cartridge Filter Dust Collectors can be use to remove dust particles from a process or collect dust that is the finished product. Dust collectors are large chambers that are either square or round with internal filters that are typically made of woven fabric bags or filter cartridge.
Cyclone Dust Collector Bag Filter Cartridge Filter Dust Extractor
Types of Dust Collector Filter Units :
Filter Element with Farbic Bag Filters Or Filter Cartridges .
1. Shaker Dust Collector type cleaner shakes the bags periodically to remove the dust.
2. The reverse air cleaner periodically blows air back though the inside of the filter bag or filter cartridge blowing the dust off the outside of the filters.
3. The pulse jet cleaner uses high pressure compressed air that periodically blast through the inside of the filters to blow the dust off the outside of the bags or filter cartridge.
The dust that is shaken, blown, or pulsed off the bags or cartridge falls to the hopper chamber bottom where it is removed through a rotary valve.
All Dust Collectors are measured by the square foot of the bag or filter cartridge area, the CFM air flow through the collector, the material of construction, and type of dust discharge.
4. Cyclone Dust Collector Filter is dust collector is a cyclone which uses air blown tangentially into a cylindrical chamber and inertia to separate the heavy dust particles out of the air stream.
Specificaiton of Cartridge Filter Dust Collector :
|Model||Air flow m3/h||filtration area m2||Blower Power KW|
|HR-16||12000||240||15 OR 18.5|
Features of Cartridge Dust Collector :
Filters surface-load particulate for easier pulse cleaning
Lower pressure drops (initially and life-long)
Superior releasing abilities reduce cleaning cycles
Reduced energy costs and compressed air savings
Cleaner Air (Lower Emissions)
Longer Filter Life (Fewer Cleanings/Stress)
Reduced Downtime (Fewer Filter Swaps)
Lower Disposal Costs (Fewer Filter Swaps)